Manning Pool Service is currently looking for Pool Maintenance and Repair Technicians to be part of their growing team in Houston area.
Founded in 2001, Manning Pool Service is a one-stop-shop for pool cleaning maintenance and repair. Our mission is to build an inspired and knowledgeable team of people whom consistently offer outstanding customer service to the Houston area.
- Maintain pools including cleaning pools, checking chemical levels and make adjustments, inspections pool equipment
- Understanding of basic water chemistry, filter cleanings, backwashing, algae treatments, and customer service
- Vacuuming, brushing of sidewalls, cleaning pump and skimmer baskets, etc.
- Check on pool equipment and report any issues with the operation of the equipment
- Responding quickly to and communicating clearly to inquiries from customers
- Log all service with company mobile app
- 21 or older – Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, and be able to pass a background check and DMV check
- Employee will drive a company vehicle
- Ability to use smartphone and email
- Physical Activity Required on the Job:
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-100 pounds.
- Be able to have degree of strength, flexibility, and agility to perform the Job
- Conditions may require working in difficult outdoor weather, maneuvering in limited space
- CPO Certification is a plus
- Works well with people, treating everyone with respect and building trust
- Takes appropriate initiative
- Timely follow through on commitments
- Delivers high quality work performance
- Projects and always maintains a positive image
- Works well as a team member/leader in all interactions
- Provides consistent high-quality service
- Dedicated and organized individual with good work ethics
- Great positive attitude and professionalism
- Maintain high standards in customer service
- Self-starter who can work alone without need for constant management.
Previous experience in the following areas is helpful:
- Pool, spa, lifeguarding, mechanical work, repair, maintenance, cleaning, janitor, plumbing, roofing, construction
- We Welcome Veteran Applicants
If you feel you would be a strong fit, please respond with your resume.
Working at Manning Pool Service
Job Satisfaction Rating
Recommend to a Friend
Positive Business Outlook
The amount of information given in training is impeccable. They set you up for success from the first day. The atmosphere makes you feel at home. Everyone is a family here. Alan is definitely the dad of the group haha. The communication is top notch. Nothing and no one is left out. The approach they give to customers is beyond any other company I have worked for. They are honest and up front and the most friendly of folks to ever come across.
I see the owners of the business every day. If I have a question or need help with a project, the owners are there to answer my questions and assist with what I need help with. Amazing work culture. I am given fulfilling work that makes the day fly by. Healthcare benefits after small probation period. On site training for technicians.