Learn the Secret: WHY People Do What They Do & What To Do About It!
Structure of Language for Business / Being Effective in Action
Have you ever wondered WHY people do what they do? You are not alone! There is a better way to understand people, how to communicate with people, and how to take effective action with people in order to get better results in every area of your life.
Presenter Nathaniel Newby will teach you the secret to better communication and taking effective action over your life. Join us for the Structure of Language for Business / Being Effective in Action on April 8th! This exceptional day of empowerment is brought to you by Manning Pool Service.
Doors open at 8am for coffee and networking. Seminar starts at 8:30am and ends at 6pm. Lunch is included! This seminar will cover 4 months of learnings in only 8 hours! You will learn:
- WHY people do what they do
- How effective action in language leads to effective action in life, thus leading to increased business revenue and desired results
- How effective action in language leads to fewer upsets in your personal life
- How to speak by design for clarity and power
- How to effectively communicate with everyone in your life—employees, co-workers, vendors, clients, friends, spouse, children, etc.
Nathaniel Newby has developed a body of work based in linguistics, biology, system theory, and philosophy based in part on the works of Dr. Fernando Flores, PhD.; Dr. Martin Heidegger; Drs. Maturana and Varela, PhD.
Doors open at 8am for coffee and networking
SPACE IS LIMITED
$150 per attendee.
Early Bird Ticket Price: $120 Through February 28th
All Major Credit Cards Accepted.
5820 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77007